Counter Current Mixers
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
are for batching operations. This mixer can handle anything from wet and dry raw materials, specialty mix designs to the latest self-compacting material (SCM), lightweight and heavyweight raw material, specialty high strength abrasive sand, colored grit mixes, wet and dry mortar, plaster, foundry sand, glass, mineral mixes and fine powder mixes.
The Counter Current Mixers stars rotate around a center vertical axis, delivering intense countercurrent mixing action and transferring all the mixing energy directly into the material. In addition, the mixing shovels have been optimized to perfect the mixing shear action and to completely sweep out the pan between batches. Larger mixers are equipped standard with a hydraulic torque converter coupling between the motor and main gear reducer which allows the mixer to start smoothly, even with a full batch, and protects the mixer driveline.
- Intensive, efficient mixing and homogenization of batch materials in the shortest possible time
- High output, at consistent product quality, even for the most diverse mix designs
- Compact user-friendly design with high operational safety
- Long life expectancy, with low investment and operational costs
- Numerous available options and accessories allow customers to tailor the mixer layout to their specific production needs